Please make sure to read through the list below. By making an appointment you agree to have read and understood the safety measures.
- Please come alone to the appointment when possible.
- Thank you for disinfecting your hands upon entering and leaving the treatment room.
- Stay at home if you or one of your family members have symptoms of a cold, fever or flu-like symptoms. Thank you for contacting me to cancel/modify the appointment.
- Please arrive on time, but not more than 5 minutes before your appointment. I will make sure to schedule enough time between clients so that the waiting time does not exceed a few minutes.
- Thank you for bringing a large towel with you for the appointment.
- The toilet can be used, but if possible, please try to avoid using it. The toilets are regularly cleaned according to guidelines.
- Between each treatment I wash my hands and forearms with disinfectant soap; and points of contact such as the door handles, armrests of the chairs etc. will be cleaned. I currently use an oil- and water resistant sheet that will be disinfected after each client. Any other used towel, pillowcase or blanket will be washed.
- The practice/treatment room has a safe, built-in ventilation system. Between treatments there will be enough time planned to air the room as much as possible.
- The intake/follow-up conversation takes place (as far as possible) at a distance of 1.5 meters. Physical contact is kept to a minimum (reflexology is mostly directed at the feet/lower leg, hence a safe distance is provided), and when possible, no conversations take place during the treatment.
- Please wear a face mask when entering the practice. If you feel comfortable, the mask may be removed during the treatment (while in lying position)
- Please have a paper tissue with you in case you need to cough or sneeze. If no tissue is available, please sneeze or cough into your elbow.
- I am wearing a plastic face shield that is cleaned with alcohol between each treatment.
- Payments via payment request (Tikkie) are preferred.
You can find more detailed information about the infection prevention (in Dutch) here.