I am a licenced member of CAT(Collectief Alternatieve Therapeuten). In case you have an additional insurance (aanvullende verzekering) for alternative and complementary therapy, reflexology treatments may be partially compensated by your insurance company. Please note that only individual and curative therapy is considered to be reimbursed. You can find more information below.
The first visit takes slightly longer because we will also discuss the complaint that you seek help with (if applicable). When making the appointment, you can book a 1 hour timeslot, and I will always make sure to have sufficient time regardless if it is your first visit or if you come for a follow-up.
|Type of service||Amsterdam, Westerdok 808||Purmerend, Wonderfontein 48|
|Reflexology* - Intake and first treatment (1 hr 15 min)||€ 80.00||€ 65.00|
|Reflexology* - Follow-up treatment (1 hr)||€ 70.00||€ 60.00|
|Relaxing footreflex massage (1 hr)||€ 70.00||€ 60.00|
|Babyreflexology for 1 or both parents + baby (2 x 1-1.5 hrs)||€ 140.00||€ 120.00|
|Babyreflexology duo for 2 families and their babies (2 x 1-1.5 hrs)||€ 110.00/family||€ 90.00/family|
* Reflexology treatments that are aimed at one or more specific complaints, are partially compensated by many insurance companies.
The price difference between the two locations is linked to the additional costs of the rental room.
Treatments in your own home?
Treatments can also be arranged at your home. Depending on the location, I will take a comfortable reclining chair with me, and if you live on a higher floor with steep stairs, we will find another solution.
Costs of home treatments:
- Amsterdam 15 EUR + parking costs
- For other locations, please inquire about possibilities.
Important: These appointments cannot be booked online, please leave a message by WhatsApp or email and I will contact you to find a suitable date.
Is your friend, colleague, or relative celebrating their birthday? Or are you looking for a special present for another occasion? Sole in Balance gift vouchers can be issued in English and Dutch for any amount, for one or more reflexology treatments, and are valid for 1 year. You can buy gift vouchers via the webshop. They will be sent by email to the recipient.
- Before the appointment: You will be asked to confirm that you are not experiencing any COVID-19 related symptoms. If you do, we will reschedule the appointment to a later time. You can find more information about COVID-19 measures here.
- Intake form: During the first appointment - if you look for support for a specific complaint - we will go through a list of questions. If you prefer, you can already print and fill in this form, but you can also just read through the questions before we meet. It will make the intake process a bit quicker and we have more time for the (first) treatment.
- For the appointment: Please take a bigger towel with you for the appointment. During the treatments I massage the feet, but also the ankles, the lower leg and the knee. It is handy if you wear loose clothing that you can roll up to the knee.
- Cancellation/modification: Appointments can be modified or cancelled up to 24 hours prior. In case of late cancellation or no show, the price of the treatment will be charged.
- Payment: Payments are accepted by cash or via payment request(Tikkie).
- Invoice and health insurance: Invoices will be issued and sent by email, on the day of the treatment. I am a licenced member of CAT(Collectief Alternatieve Therapeuten). In case you have additional insurance (aanvullende verzekering) for alternative therapy, reflexology treatments may be partially compensated. Please note that only individual and curative therapy is considered to be reimbursed. Thank you for contacting your insurance company for more information. You can also find a list here with the insurance companies that are compensating reflexzone therapy in 2022.
- Other: A massage can be a wonderful experience in silence or with relaxing music. Please make sure to switch off your mobile phone during your visit.