What can footreflex therapy help you with?
- Stress complaints/burnout
- Neck pain/ Shoulder pain
- Back pain
- Hip-/ Pelvic complaints
- Knee pain/ Leg pain
- Plantar fasciitis / Heel spur
- Complaints of the digestive system
- Fertility issues
- Hormonal issues / PMS
- Menopauze related symptoms e.g. hot flashes
- Pregnancy complaints
- Tiredness / Fatigue
- Insomnia / Sleeplessness
- Emotional problems (anxiety, anger or grief)
- Respiratory complaints
- Frequent colds /weakened immune system
"Anything that reduces stress and elicits a relaxation response not only alleviates the symptoms the stress response can cause but also frees the body to do what it does naturally - heal itself".
A high percentage of illnesses can be linked to stress. While strong stress reactions will block many of the body's natural processes and do not allow us to think clearly, once we are able to get in relaxation mode (also called "rest and digest"), the body can start fighting inflammations, pain, and work on healing us inside and out.